Landlord Insurance

For advice on landlord and property insurance across Victoria

At Arcuri & Associates, we have been providing reliable, quality and secure landlord and property insurance in Melbourne and right across Victoria for over four decades. We have a wealth of insurance experience and because we are not dedicated to any one particular insurance provider, we are able to find the best property or landlord insurance in Melbourne and we can work on your behalf to negotiate with the insurer to get the best price on your policy. With the right cover in place, you can relax and have confidence knowing that your home or investment property is protected. For further information and to speak with one of our dedicated brokers today, get in touch with us. We look forward to working with you to get the very best in landlord or property insurance in Melbourne.

Download Info Sheet

Understanding landlord insurance in Victoria

If you own an investment property, you would already understand the number of potential risks and liabilities that are commonly associated with renting or leasing your residential or commercial property. Landlord insurance in Victoria is a specific policy that generally covers internal/external theft or damage to household items, permanent fittings, structural components and installed fixtures (blinds, carpets, electrical appliances, ornaments, bathroom installations, light fittings etc.) while renting or leasing out your property. You may also be protected against any missed rental payments or unexpected loss of rental income if the property becomes severely damaged or uninhabitable, if the tenant unexpectedly leaves the property before the expiration of their rental or lease agreement, there are expenses associated with tenant disputes that require legal intervention and any other financial losses that may occur.

Why you need property insurance in Victoria

The majority of Australia’s mortgage lenders require you to take out property insurance in Victoria, before your loan becomes unconditional. The addition of property insurance for your Melbourne investment property will cover such costs as repairing or replacing the property due to loss or damage which is not caused by your tenants. This could include: fire, explosion, vandalism, extreme weather, natural disasters, theft or accidental damage. Even if you own your property outright, it is strongly advised that you insure your property or you could run the risk of consequential losses which you may not be able to afford.

When it comes to property or landlord insurance in Victoria, don't risk being underinsured

When you are looking for property and/or landlord insurance in Melbourne or for any property throughout Victoria, it should be noted that not all policies cover all the incidents mentioned above. Therefore, it is crucial that you are fully aware of what is and is not covered by your policy so you can avoid being underinsured. It is easy to imagine just how much repairs to your property could cost and this is exactly why you need one of our experienced brokers to guide you through the process and help you secure the very best policy that will cover you. You can rest assured that our brokers are licensed and have experience dealing with all types of insurance and we sell only or connect you with policies from reputable providers. To find out more and to discuss property or landlord insurance for your Melbourne investment, reach out to our team today.

  • Please let us know what's on your mind. Have a question for us? Ask away.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.